Arenas: Quake 3 based movies
Tritin Multimedia is the umbrella name for the 2D/3D graphic design and animation hobby projects of Joe Goss.
I never heard of the guy, until several months ago, he and his team started making Arenas: The Episodes, a short series of animation movies, which follow the evolution of the Quake III Arena universe in a recreation of the Quake 3 Arena and Doom 3 worlds. That already sounds awesome! 🙂
Tritin just posted their newest episode EA7: Scrimmage on various channels like YouTube (Playlists > Arenas: Story of the Gladiators) and Own3d so make sure to check it out! If you haven’t heard from them before, well, now’s the time to catch up!
If you want to know more, visit the Arenas webpage, view the amazing episodes and even listen to the cool soundtrack! Go!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.