Clanbase CTF Summer Cup
June 21, 2009 5 comments Article
“How about a nice cup of CTF?” must have been what the Clanbase Quake Live admins were thinking. Because while their featured 4on4 TDM cup is still going on, they just announced to start with a CTF Summer Cup.
10 Days of signups is all you get, so rush rush to be in it, as there will be no pools but straight playoffs! It will also be a 4on4 cup so some CTF 5on5 tactics will need some tweaks. Pro settings lure around the corner too, but for now it will be the regular 8-cap vs 20-time limit system.
Some important dates for this cup:
- Signups open – 20th of June
- Signups close – 29th of June
- First matchweek – 12th of July
Signup! – Cup Home – #clanbase.ql
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Instant fail to make it 4v4.. 🙁
Everyone plays 5v5 + pickups are 5v5….
tbh, more and more I feel that apart from ctf8 and 9, almost every ctf map leans itself very well for 4on4
less respawners, more teamplay required, better communication needed.
I think I favor 4on4 above the traditional 5on5 (if the maps avg size stays medium)
However, 5on5 allows some “not-so-good” teams to play better.