One aspect of maintaining a good website is readability. Nowadays wide screen monitors are as cheap as older 4:3 ratio monitors, and for multimedia and gaming, this usually gives a better experience.
There is one downfall of going widescreen and that’s browsing the web. Traditionally websites are made to scroll vertically, not horizontally due to logical structuring and perhaps even printer supportability. However, a gaming website is often not meant to be printed and the visitors prefer to have as much on their screen as possible without losing precious space on wallpapers on the side of the website’s content.
This is why we’re curious to see what resolution, and more important what width, that our visitors use on their desktop and to surf the web on their main computer!
Remember, we don’t want ingame resolution, only desktop resolution. For example, I game at 1920*1200 but my desktop resolution is 1440*900 or the letters on my 15.4″ notebook screen would become tiny! Therefor I vote 1440.
My current view on Quake Champions
- The game will grow steadily, but remain a niche (33%, 24 Votes)
- I already quit playing because of the issues and will not return (29%, 21 Votes)
- I already quit playing because of the issues and will try the game again later (28%, 20 Votes)
- The bugs currently in the game will get fixed and it will be the smoothest AFPS out there. (4%, 3 Votes)
- I don't mind the current issues as much and play every chance I get (3%, 2 Votes)
- Biggest esports scene in the foreseeable future (3%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 72
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.