Domain transfer completed! (or not?)
to keep this archive of many awesome great userfriendly tutorials and guides going, I moved it to another host. A renewal was due and of course I wanted to move to a more optimal hosting with regards to what is needed for which amount of ping ping!
Initial migration was easy, full ftp and mysql dump, and the followup restoration, but a few things went crazy.
– plugins: fixed!
– minor styling/path issues: fixed!
– a system path which did not feel like opening up to the rest of the website due to a forgotten htaccess from previous host: fixed!
But 1 thing remains and I’ve cracked my head on it during the weekend but I can’t seem to find out why the theme goes nutters when you enter a post. The post is there (woohoo) but the sidebar and footer area is missing. Sooner or later, I’ll figure this out, the important part is that the data is restored and accessible, but if there are wordpress heroes out there, I do prefer sooner over later as this thing drives me coucou!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
deleted all user registrations since 2011. The bigger part of those, especially after April, were spam users anyway. I’ve installed some new/updated plugins to counter registration spam and comment spam. This is highly needed because we allow anonymous commenting on our posts. However these anonymous interactions will now require graphical confirmations (recaptcha) and may not be directly visible after posting.
Other than that, all is well in Quake Land I guess….