ESL.eu Quake Live Duel Springleague
After having recently launched a Quake Live ladder, ESL.eu yesterday announced their Quake Live spring league, which will run from 30 March to 31 May.
A league system is different from the ladder format though, so allow me to explain the system for those who are not familiar with it yet.
After having signed up, all competitors are being placed into several groups. Each player has to play against all other players in their group. If you win a match against a player, you get points. If you win enough matches and end near the top of your group, you advance to the playoffs.
Once you reach the playoffs all players will be organized into brackets. From now on, if you’re knocked out, you’re out of the league.
- Location: [europe] Europe
- Game Type: Duel
- Registration start: 8 March 2009
- Registration end: 22 March 2009
- Places: Unlimited
- Groupstage: 30 March – 3 May 2009
- Play-offs: 4 May – 31 May 2009
- Prizes: ESL Premium Accounts
- IRC: #ESL.Quakelive
- Info: Official page
- Status: Registering
Be fast to sign up because this will fill up very quickly, me thinks!
If you sign up you’ll be asked to “add a gameaccount” first. You can do this by going to your profile (top left “My Profile”), then on the menu on the left sidebar “Gameaccounts”. Obviously you pick Quake Live and type in your ingame nickname.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.