HoQ CTF 4v4 Season 4
September 3, 2012 No comments Article
House of Quake has announced sign-ups to be open for their 4th season of 4v4 Capture The Flag. The mappool will be fixed for each round and a few maps have been added to the usual 5 maps. This way HoQ is trying to introduce new maps in the competitive scene.
They also have something special in store for us.
…this season we’re going to do something radical. Something insane. Something Jolt did years ago.
Curious? You can find the schedule on ESR. You can sign up for the CTF season here.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.