IEM4 EU Championship groups published
It has begun! The groups have been published of the 32 bigshots who will compete in the ESL Intel Extreme Masters European Championship
16 Pre-invited and 16 public qualified players have been categorised into 4 seeding-pools, and from those pools the 8 groups have been seeded.
Once these matches have been played, the top 2 of each group will proceed into a 16-slot championship, which will be played offline somewhere early 2010! But we’re not there yet so stay tuned for some massive good duel games that are coming up, starting in December – hopefully with some live streaming here and there so you can take a pick of the games you’d like to watch closely!
GL to all participants, as they are going to need it! 😉
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.