IEM4 World Championship in 10 days!
We can’t stress this enough, and by we, I don’t mean just Holysh1t, I mean every news posting organization!
The IEM4 World Championship games are soon to begin, and the attending players are all touch-worthy (Just stay above the belt, when reaching out for them 😉 )
The Asian IEM4 has been decided earlier on in February, and ESL finally has released the list of players who confirmed they would come, as on last notice, Asian finalist [sweden] proZaC was not going to make it and is replaced by [usa] dkt.
|Group A||Group B|
[china] Fan Zhibo
These players will meet each other across 2 days, Wednesday March 3rd and Thursday March 4th, from 10:00 to 14:50 (CET) for 5 rounds of 3 games simultaneously each so it remains to be seen which games ESL TV will deem noteworthy (err… all of them are?) to stream live. (Some games on this page already show indication that they’ll be streamed live, but of course, changes may occur)
Relegation rounds take place on Friday the 5th at 15:00 and 16:00, and Saturday sees the final rounds start from 10:00 CET already, concluding a Grand Final at 13:40 CET provided everything runs as scheduled 😉
Oh, did I mention there’s $ 10K US up for grabs for 1st spot? No? Well, a total of $ 20K US is being spread amongst all participants, so have a look here for the full list of rewards.
- 12 players, so 6 in 2 groups seeing a Bo3 format (Wednesday and Thursday)
- 4 players will meet in a single elimination, Bo5 playoff system. (Saturday)
- First of each group is directly placed in the playoffs, 2nd and 3rd of each group meet up in a relegation round (Friday) which gives the winner a ticket to the playoffs.
- Map pool: qzdm6, qzdm13, qztourney7, qztourny9 and ztntourney1
- Rankings in groupstage
- Full schedule of groupstage
- Playoffs tournament tree (Although the drawn schedule looks to feature 8 players, the playoffs will start with 4 players for 2 semi’s, a game for 3rd place and a grand final)
- #esl.quakelive (and probably also in #masters)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
This is gonna be good.