Quad Gaming CTF Tournament
Quad Gaming, a North American oriented gaming organization, will host two Capture The Flag tournaments, one for the NA region and one for the EU zone! After that, they announce to host actual division-based leagues, so that’s great news.
The NA tournament will be held on June 18th until the 21st but what interests us more is the European counterpart that is happening on the weekend of 25th to 27th of June!
Format is a Double Elimination system with Best-of-3 matches, using the classic map pool: qzctf2, qzctf3, qzctf7, qzctf8 and qzctf10. (Format can change depending on number of signups, but QuadGaming aims for 16 slots regarding the NA, and 32 slots for the EU)
An awesome prize payout of $1000 for each tournament is as follows:
- Gold: $500 (this NA team also wins an arranged trip to QuakeCon)
- Silver: $300
- Bronze: $200
Impressive! I just hope they can get the signups needed as the NA tournament is already for next weekend, pretty soon. Good luck to all participants!
- CTF tournament announcement
- Discuss on ESR
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Sounds good:) shame i am away that week otherwise i would enter 😛