Quake Live crash test 09
The developers of Quake Live want to organize a crash test. They want as many people online as possible, probably to test if their servers can keep up.
This test will be during prime time in Europe, at 21.00cet to be exactly. Since people in the USA will be at school or work, I guess the Europeans will have to do an extra effort to make this crash test work.On the official Quake Live website, there is also a forum post where SyncError asks everyone to help and attend this crash test.
As an extra teaser, a new map will be released right before this test. This should be an extra stimulus to start your Quake Live and help id software to test their servers.
Have fun and I hope to see you all online on Wednesday January 7th, 2009 at 21.00cet.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Dudddeeee what is id software’s problem? ql has been working fine for me until they did that update now. now internet explorer and firefox lock up and i have to end the program. That shows us how far id has gone so far eh?