Quake Live Demo Player 1.3 by Peolan
Many people don’t just play the game, they try to modify parts to their liking or add custom content to it. And Firefox is just the browser that allows many customizations, as we’ve seen with Alt Server browsers – which are sadly broken due to latest idsoftware changes to the serverbrowser code – using GreaseMonkey, but also by creating genuine Firefox plugins.
Peolan has invested a lot of his time already in earlier versions of his Quake Live Demo Player but released version 1.3 over the weekend.
So head over to his thread on the Quake Live forums and check it out. Make sure to report bugs, so he can make it even better on the next version 😉
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Quake Live demo tools below in case if (or when hehe) you get newer firefox than this plugin can support.