While Quake Live is still in the beta phase, Quake.cz is organizing a Team Death Match Nationscup.
We are happy to see some Quake Live cups are finally on the way, first with the LLL duel cup and now a Team Death Match Nations cup. We can’t deny Quake Live still misses a lot of competitive features, e.g. lockteams, timeout, … We can only hope the cup will run smooth as competitive gameplay is important for a game’s path of life.
- Teams: Nation teams
- Groups/Brackets: 4 groups
- Group fase end: March 1st 2009
- Rules: Nations cup rules
- Prizes: none (Winning team will be added to the no hunting sign which has been signed by the id software crew).
- IRC: #ql.cz
- Event webpage: Quake Live TDM Nations Cup
- Results: Week 1, Week 2
- Status: groupstage
- Demos/Screenshots: Forbidden by the beta Non Disclosure Agreement to publish. They will eventually be published on the beta forums.
Jan 19th 2009: The registration period has ended and the cup is now entering the groupstage. Two teams still have to fight for the last spot in the cup. This match will be between [uk] United Kingdom B vs. [poland] Poland B. All group matches should be played by March 1st.
- First ever QL Nations Cup has begun!
- Group 1 Overview (CZ, NL, POL A & ITA)
- Group 2 Overview (ESP, PORT, FRA & LIT)
- Group 3 Overview (HUN, SWE, BEL & POL B)
- Group 4 Overview (UK, DE, FIN & EST)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.