Today Quake Live has received another series of updates, mostly to the arenas, however the biggest change in this update is that it’s now possible to buy a Quake Live subscription for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months which are also available in gift tokens. This makes it possible to buy a Quake Live subscription for a friend without the need to login to his account.
- We now offer one, three, six, and 12 month subscription options.
- We now sell one, three, six, and 12 month tokens.
- Added support to show information for multiple subscriptions applied to one account.
- Long names are now ellipsized on the match browser ‘Live Game Info’ hover info.
- Resolved an issue where the Premium pie chart on the Arenas tab would sometimes disappear.
- Resolved an issue where players who have played more than 100 unique arenas would be missing certain arenas on their Arenas tab.
- Game Summary now notes when a match was using PQL.
- Game Summary & Game Details now properly handle score in forfeit conditions.
- Allow Eliminated Players to Freecam Spectate option added to Start-a-Match for CA and A&D.
The full changelog can be found on quakelive.com.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.