Quake-Live.tv Official opening!
If a game that qualifies itself to be an e-sports title, wants to stay popular and active during several years, then it is not just up to the game.
Loads of fansites have been made, ours among one of them, to support this game and the communities that play the game.
An important part of that is match coverage, and QLTV focuses on just that!
11:00 PM EST, May 27, 2009 – QuakeLive.TV™, the new shoutcasting and e-sports destination for the North American Quake Live™ competitive community, is set to officially launch at 9:30PM EST, on May 31, 2009.
You can read or download the official press release from their website.
For now, it’s all fun and games for our North-American friends, but they are working very hard on rolling out a EU shoutcasting branch named QLTV-EU in the near future.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
looks good 🙂
I love this 😀
I wanted something like this myself, too bad this is US and EU is kept waiting.
Too bad the servers are too slow to stream as well (prolly EU-US distance).