June 30, 2014 No comments Article
Snappas made a utility to clean a config file generated by /writeconfig by removing cvars with default value, server only cvars, web ui cvars, and commenting out unused scripts/depreciated cvars.
It also organizes binds by their function.
To use it, extract the contents of the zip file to any folder, double click the executable, navigate to the cfg file you wish to clean up, and it will generate a file called output.cfg in the same folder as the executable.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.