Triple Quake Interview at Frag Dominant
Frag Dominant decided to host a 2v2 Quake 3 cup. Together with this cup, Frag Dominant interviewed 3 well known players – Brian ‘DKT‘ Flander, Chance ‘chance‘ Lacina & Shane ‘Rapha‘ Hendrixson – about the cup, Quake 3 and also the future of Quake with Quake Live.
Frag Dominant: What is it exactly about Quake Live that leads you to believe that it will develop into something more than what we have right now?
Destrukt: In the way of tournaments/events etc
Destrukt: Well for one it is browser based. For two it’s free. Three the game play is absolutely amazing. It is fast paced, smooth, crisp, and the netcode is very good too. It is just simply a recreation of a game with input from the community for the most part.
Brian ‘DKT’ Flander
Chance ‘chance’ Lacina
Shane ‘Rapha’ Hendrixson
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.