VisualHUD is getting updated to version 2.0
August 18, 2012 No comments Article
Almost 2 years ago we made an article about namad‘s VisualHUd, then in Alpha stage. Now namad announced that he is working on the HUD generator again to work on some new features and bug reports. The UI of the generator will be redesigned and made clearer, and the generated code should be of better quality.
You can find the current VisualHUD generator here.
Read more to see a screenshot of the old and new interface.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.