Who will win the IEM World Championships?
February 10, 2010 2 comments Article
If only I were to actually play Quake Live instead of streaming the coolest games out there!
Since that’s not the case, it may be fun to find out who the community rates as the best player on the ESL Intel Extreme Masters World Championships.
So who do you think will claim the title of World Champion at CeBIT 2010 in Hanover, Germany?
(From March 2nd to 6th, but unless you lived under a rock for the past few months, you already knew that 😉 )
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Yeah well, I don’t get where the -1% for proZaC comes from. Awesome rounding errors probably 😀
Who?s at the Cebit aswell ? 🙂 I?ll attend that exhibition on 4th of March with some students of my students body !