Platform for hosting and sharing custom Quake Live HUDs
April 14, 2009 5 comments Article
The qlhud.lifeisabug.com website provides a free platform where anyone can download and share custom made HUD(s) for Quake Live.
- Find a HUD that suits your needs (search by description, author)
- Upload your own custom HUD together with a screenshot and get a permanent link to the preview/download page.
- and more…
Example: The default HUD provided by id Software.
If you need help installing or using a particular HUD, check out the Custom HUD install guide and the related posts listed below.
For more information, check the About Page
or contact nico on QuakeNet IRC. If you are new to IRC, you should check out this page.
Enjoy and contribute your HUDs!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
thats a great idea
That is very cool
very nice idea!! love you
Extremely cool, nice! 🙂