Tricking Quake Live 2
Once upon a time during the Quake 3 era, a fraction of the players started tricking, enjoying themselves just with doing crazy short and long jumps, combined with impressive movement skill to do very cool tricks. A whole scene even started, called DeFRaG, where the focus does not lie on fragging but on moving only and this is no different for Quake Live.
After a very cool first tricking movie, Newbi from q3schools is proud to present a second episode of trickjumping within Quake Live in high quality: approximately 10 minutes of tricking, rendered at 1080p resolution, resulting in a massive 1.3 GB production file, say no more and just head over to your favorite mirror to watch the movie!
- Own3d (720p)
- YouTube (1080p)
- Maverick Servers (Download 720p)
- Onykage (Download 720p)
- Filefront (720p)
- Fileplanet (pending 720p)
- Q3Schools announcement
- #q3schools on Quakenet IRC
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Wow, some amazing stuff there! And rofl at the end part!=P
Yeh idd, credit animations were really funny 🙂
double pummel/crater *noobs* :DD
What map is that at 4:05?
Funny shit at the end… “Ok guys got to make this jump!”
“Here it comes!”
Omg rofl RETARD
whassa map at 4:25?
that’s a conversion of a Q3 defrag map, but I don’t know the name :<