Visual HUD public beta
November 11, 2010 3 comments Article
Hooray, namad continued his awesome work on Visual HUD public alpha and released his public beta. This means you can now download a custom made hud and load it into Quake Live.
Read more for some how-to videos:
Building custom HUD in 5 minutes:
Building custom HUD with bar indicators for health and armor:
Props to namad! Keep up the good work!
- Visual HUD home
- namad on QLHUD.core.ws database
- QL forum post
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Your link “Visual HUD home” does not link correct, it goes to http://pk69.com/qlvhud/%22 instead of http://pk69.com/qlvhud/.
Thanks, I forgot a ” in the the source of the post 🙂
The statusbars are just improved rectangles (they change their colors and width according to status), they need some more improvements, such as stylising (the rounded lefttop and rightbottom corner or some other styles)… Will the next version of visualhud released?