VisualHUD hosted on Holysh1t
November 23, 2017 No comments Article
I have noticed that http://visualhud.pk69.com/ no longer works. Some time ago I tried to contact the original developer but saw no response. Today I have deployed VisualHUD on Holysh1t.net. Basic functionality works, but I have disabled the counter of the total huds made and removed code involving a backend database. If you want to be able to edit your HUD later, make sure you keep the .vhud file included in the .ZIP file when you download your HUD.
This version is the one that is found on the official VisualHUD Github page, it lacks the widescreen changes introduced some years ago. If you wish to make your HUD widescreen capable, read this article.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- InFerNo on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- IconoDelPecado on Holysh1t “Moment of Fame” #2
- Lashknife on First screen of the Quake Live Steam client
- Lashknife on Quake Live gameplay update released
- How to open the console in Quake Live? | Holysh1t.net on Customizing your Quake Live config
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.